In search of weekend wedding warriors ready to take on the task of catering scenic Vermont weddings. NOW ACCEPTING APPLICANTS FOR 2017 SEASON!!!
- Reliable transportation
- Experience with front of house service, and proper etiquette (preferred)
- Ability to work at a fast pace under pressure
- Takes direction well
- Must be physically able to stand for long hours and lift heavy objects (no more than 25 pounds)
- Friendly and able to interact with guests
- Set up and break down events
- Greet Guests
- Carry out food service and clearing of tables
- Great event and food service experience
- Good networking opportunity
- Delicious food!
To apply please email resumes to email@example.com
Help us make some tasty treats! Must be well versed in making wedding cakes and assorted desserts. Bread baking would be a plus. Our pastry chef will work closely with the event team in choosing dessert flavors. Ability to create recipes to meet client’s needs while enforcing food safety standards. Responsibilities listed below and would include reporting to our executive chef. You will be required to work in a fast paced environment with the ability deliver exceptional quality products.
Starting as part-time with the potential to become full-time.
- Proven baking and decorating skills
- Passion and Creativity
- Ability to work on your feet for long periods of time
- Some travel required
- Time management and multi-tasking
- Reliable and Efficient
- Flexible schedule is key
To apply please email cover letters and resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org