The Cloud 9 Story
Cloud 9 owner Sarah Moran first came to the Burlington area in the 1980s, graduating from the University of Vermont in 1984 and going on to pursue graduate studies at St. Michael’s College. After living and working in New York for a few years, the birth of her first child prompted Sarah to return to the Green Mountain State. Seeking a way to pursue her passion for food while devoting time to her new family, in 1990 she established Coggio Caterers with a business partner. Five years later, Sarah changed the name of the company to Cloud 9 Caterers.
Cloud 9 Today
Cloud 9 today has a reputation for food that is eclectic, contemporary, and fresh, and we are proud to be a member of the Vermont Fresh Network, an alliance of farmers and chefs committed to using and promoting organic, locally produced ingredients. Offering top-notch service along with the resources and experience to make any event unforgettable, Cloud 9 continues to grow, allowing Sarah ample opportunity to do what she loves most—helping people make great things happen.
“One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.” – Virginia Woolf (1882-1941)
- Food is our passion
- Commitment to flawless service
- Flexibility to work within your budget
- Full-range event planning with destination consultations
- Up to 800 guests for served sit-down dinners and 3000 guests for cocktail events
- Unique seasonal menus with local & regional ingredients
- Seamless relationships with local vendors
- Resource for unusual requests